Mark- please contact me off list and I can connect you.

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:28 PM Mark Keymer via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a customer that is starting to get blocked by DoD Enterprise Mail
> Gateway, due to reputation score. My clients primary customer is the
> DoD. Looking for help to look into why there are reputation issues and
> hopefully a resolution to getting mail flowing to the DoD again.
>
> Feel free to reply directly if you can help.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> --
> Mark Keymer

*Seth Blank* | VP, Standards and New Technologies
*e:* s...@valimail.com
*p:* 415.273.8818

This email and all data transmitted with it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information intended solely for the use of individual(s)
authorized to receive it. If you are not an intended and authorized
recipient you are hereby notified of any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of the information included in this transmission is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by replying to
this email and then delete it from your system.