I am working with our client to have a contact inside the DoD to put in a request.

Sincerely,

Mark Keymer

On 1/15/2020 1:53 PM, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
Having dealt with such a thing before your only way to go is to have the military entity within DoD your client interacts with use their internal processes to report a false positive block.  Then hurry up and wait, as the old soldiers advice goes.

--srs
*From:* mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> on behalf of Mark Keymer via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
*Sent:* Thursday, January 16, 2020 2:05 AM
*To:* mailop@mailop.org
*Subject:* [mailop] Point of contact with mail.mil / reputation score issues
Hi,

I have a customer that is starting to get blocked by DoD Enterprise Mail
Gateway, due to reputation score. My clients primary customer is the
DoD. Looking for help to look into why there are reputation issues and
hopefully a resolution to getting mail flowing to the DoD again.

Feel free to reply directly if you can help.

Sincerely,

--
Mark Keymer