Dnia 26.01.2020 o godz. 00:15:58 Ángel via mailop pisze:
> The problem is that it seems that Gmail is pulling your leg. A technical
> explanation ("We marked it as spam because the sender says any mails
> sent from that server are not from him [SPF and DMARC link]") would be
> fine, as it would explain what the issue is.

In fact, if the message fails SPF/DKIM/SMARC checks, Gmail displays a yellow
message stating that the mail can be possibly fake, so that's basically waht
you suggest.

> Browsing on the spam folder I found another gmail reason:
> «This message seems dangerous
>
> Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Avoid
> clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal
> information.»
> (and it was right, it showed for a netflix phishing mail)

I've seen that message too. It is red, and it is displayed probably - I
guess - when content analysis determined that the message matches known
phishing patterns.

But I was not talking about those specific cases, ie. messages tagged as
fake or phishing, but about messages tagged as "just" spam. In that case
I've seen only that one generic explanation:

> But when a personal message, manually written, sent to one recipient, is
> junked with a reason like "It is similar to messages that were
> identified as spam in the past"¹, while there clearly that was the first
> time gmail would ever have seen that email, that makes you angry with
> the filter nonsense.
[...]
> ¹ What I am seeing on Gmail inteface is slightly different than what
> Rafa reported. Rafa, was yours not a literal copy?

Well, I was using Gmail UI in Polish language, so I had to translate the
actual messages into English first before posting them here :)
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa