Dnia  6.02.2020 o godz. 19:37:39 Patrick Ben Koetter via mailop pisze:
> why is it that everyone is still using noreply addresses to send notifications
> and other one-way messages?

Myself, when I'm writing any script that sends automated notifications, I'm
always using some real, replyable address as a sender address.

I find using a "noreply" type address a bad habit - it shows exactly, as
you write, that the sender is not interested in communication. Then why are
they sending the message in first place? So sending messages from "noreply"
type addresses is almost equal to spam.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa