On 2/6/20 1:43 PM, Kevin A. McGrail via mailop wrote:
Have IPs showing clean from BRBL with tickets open from recipients aka
Barracuda customers.  Traceroutes show it gets fair enough that it's
unclear if it is an AWS or barracuda issue but we can't get to port 25.

Looking for any guidance to find out what might be the issue to help
Barracuda support.
Hello Kevin,

Since your description is relatively vague I can only /guess/ that you're talking about ESS customers here. There are (currently) no ACLs on port 25 there, so hopefully that will give you an idea for where to look next.

Sincerely,
Erwin

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments to it contain confidential and proprietary
material of Barracuda, its affiliates or agents, and is solely for the use of
the intended recipient. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of
this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended
recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify the
sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments and all copies, whether
electronic or printed.