Once again, always best to include an ACTUAL IP address in your first email, so it can be addressed in the most timely manner.

For the record, one thing is that we hear about mailchimp customers saying that they have a 'dedicated' IP address, however they still have the generic PTR records.. You might see that as related.

One thing we see is that some bulk email providers, have very long TTL's as well. Again, can't comment more WITHOUT an IP Address

On 2020-03-25 8:41 a.m., Mathew Hodges via mailop wrote:
Hello,

My name is Mathew Hodges and I’m a Deliverability Engineer with Mailchimp. We send transactional messages for Zoom via Mandrill. Given the current global situation, their volume has drastically increased. We are currently seeing some rejection issues with smtp responses such as :

 451 4.7.650 The mail server [XXX.X.XXX.XX] has been temporarily rate limited due to IP reputation. For e-mail delivery information, see https://postmaster.live.com (S3113)

I’d love it if someone from Microsoft could reach out to me directly regarding the reputation of some new sending IPs we have recently assigned to them to accommodate for this uptick in sending volume. We’re aware of the normal support channels, however given the situation we’d like to speak with someone more directly. Please contact me at mathew.hod...@mailchimp.com <mailto:mathew.hod...@mailchimp.com>or contact our team at deliv...@mailchimp.com <mailto:deliv...@mailchimp.com>.

Thank you and I will be on the lookout for your response.

--
Mathew Hodges
Deliverability Engineer

"Catch the Magic of Linux..."