On 4/1/20 13:16, Kevin A. McGrail via mailop wrote:
Anyone from Barracuda on the list or have a contact?

I have a screenshot and logs showing a lot of concurrent accesses from 209.222.82.X which appears to be IPs for ess barracuda.  I'd normally call it a DOS attack.  Looks like robots gone bad but they aren't using a proper robot tag or honoring the robots.txt crawl-delay either:

Perhaps a URL on the server was included in some form of spam or legitimate bulk mail and Barracuda is automatically checking it on behalf of many recipients as part of their email filtering?

Some spam filtering services follow links, Barracuda may be one of them.

--
Jay Hennigan - j...@west.net
Network Engineering - CCIE #7880