Hi all

Just a quick update: we haven’t forgotten about mailop and moving the list, but
we *have* all been caught up in the maelstrom of work caused by the Coronavirus
pandemic - to give one perspective, at work we took a University of 18000+
taught students and sevral thousand teaching, research, professional services
and support staff from the previous “normal” state to completely online working
in just shy of a week.

We will get to move the list, and sort out certificates etc, in due course.

Hope everyone’s bearing up, doing the right things, and staying healthy. It’s a
strange time to be alive.

Graeme