Good morning email friends, I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.
We’ve noticed over the last 36 hours or so slower than normal delivery to Yahoo
and AOL.  There are no deferment errors (or any notable errors) and no unusual
bounces, or complaints just much slower dissipation of the Yahoo and AOL queues
where they normally flow pretty smoothly (especially @aol mail).  Just
wondering if others are seeing something similar.  Not sure if the sheer volume
of email from everyone being stuck at home is contributing to it either just
wondering what others are seeing.  I know that Verizon made their announcement
about VTO a few days back so not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks and be well everyone,

Michael

Michael E. Weisel
CTO / Deliverability Lead