On Thu, 2020-05-28 at 13:35 -0600, Daniele Nicolodi via mailop wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is any alternative to Outlook to access
>
> Exchange Online mailboxes that require modern authentication?

Take a look at Davmail, it's basically a proxy that sits in-between
your existing "legacy" MUA and O365. It handles all of the MFA and
talks EWA then presents standards based IMAP, SMTP, CalDAV and CardDAV
protocol interfaces for your MTA to use.

I don't know if it will work for your specific environment but it works
for most people that what to continue to use Thunderbird etc. with
Exchange.

Ken.