We have a client who we have worked with very closely to develop a solid
engaged sender plan that has been working very well since they started sending
through us a few years back.  Recently they have been having a recurring issue
with just one of the Verizon Media domains that pops up every other week or so
since March.  The postmaster team has been very helpful to get the issue
resolved each time through the ticketing system but it’s not clear why it keeps
happening and our client has a few days each time with no deliverability.  If
anyone from Verizon Media is monitoring the list here, can they please contact
me?

Thanks,

Michael

Michael E. Weisel