You will never get 100% accuracy, but you can go for 99.99, and allow the recipient to make the final choice on what is wanted/unwanted.

Remember, one person's spam, is another person's reading material.

At the end, only transparency can make that happen, however transparency often goes against the business model where you get paid on how much reaches the inbox, and quite quickly allowing the 'questionable' paying customer to join the 'good' paying customers traffic, to increase revenue. IMHO

On 2020-06-02 1:37 p.m., Atro Tossavainen via mailop wrote:
On Tue, Jun 02, 2020 at 08:22:40PM +0000, Michael Wise via mailop wrote:
It would need to be a standard... a SINGLE standard.

Like the FTC "Do Not Call" list.

What Michael said... And it would be a colossally bad idea.

Anybody think it wouldn't leak and be used specifically to spam some
more? A list of 100% guaranteed working email addresses? :-D

Aloha,
Michael.
--
Michael J Wise