Yeah, I agree on the split domain, we’ve had enough trouble with customers
getting fooled with off domains.
IE F1SERV.COM <http://f1serv.com/> instead of fiserv.com <http://fiserv.com/>,
et al…  There’s enough there in the font specification that I know most coders
still trying to find their own font of choice.

PS. I use Bespin coloring, and Dejavu font.
https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/dejavu-sans-mono
<https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/dejavu-sans-mono>
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Labs/Bespin/UserGuide
<https://wiki.mozilla.org/Labs/Bespin/UserGuide>