On 17/06/2020 16:01, Len Shneyder via mailop wrote:
Hi All,

Appreciate the discussion. As was mentioned in another forum we are aware of the problem—the entire time is engaged in deploying a comprehensive fix that will prevent a wave like this in the future. Just to be perfectly clear, there is no leak of credentials as one post suggests. In the mean time if you want to send example/headers to ab...@sendgrid.com <mailto:ab...@sendgrid.com> they are being reviewed, you can CC me too. We will play some whackamole as we look to implement a more thorough solution. Again, thank you all for your vigilance and feel free to ping me.

Thanks for confirming the correct abuse address.   It doesn't auto reply or anything so was a bit worried I'm sending stuff and nobody checking.

Fortunately some of the links are blocked by google safe browsing, which I guess limits the damage.

--
Tim Bray
Huddersfield, GB