Hi,

We have a customer who's been receiving Icinga (basically Nagios)
alerts every few hours for the last few days to their hotmail
address. The customer could/should have either addressed the
situation or halted the alerts, but they didn't and that's their
choice.

In the third day of this we've started getting this NDR:

  [removed]@hotmail.com
    host hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.55.161]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined MAIL
FROM:<nag...@mon0.bitfolk.com> SIZE=2107:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [85.119.80.238] weren't sent. Please
contact your Internet service
provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3150). You can also
refer your provider to
http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
[BN8NAM12FT030.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com]

So, what's "S3150"? — it isn't mentioned at all on
http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors — and where
should I be going to request delist?

I realise I need to sort out SPF for that envelope sender.

All of the mails will have been almost identical so I can see why
something might have been triggered, however they were requested by
the recipient.

Cheers,
Andy