On 28.01.21 10:38, Dan Malm via mailop wrote:
> On 2021-01-27 13:40, Thomas Walter via mailop wrote:
>> While playing with this I noticed that Thunderbird shows the full header
>> field without quotes and replies go to the first address - even though I
>> thought that is just the "name/description/comment" part?
>
> Are you sure it's not just that the replies goes to whatever is in the
> Reply-to header?

Yes. My test emails did not have a reply-to header :)

I have generated them with

swaks --server mx3.fh-muenster.de \
--to 'b...@fh-muenster.de' --from 'b...@fh-muenster.de' \
--header-From '"Some Person <qw...@example.com>" <b...@fh-muenster.de>'

I am going to report this as an issue with Thunderbird. I just was not
sure if I did get the RFC wrong and it was a non-problem.

Regards,
Thomas Walter

--
Thomas Walter