I've received a report from someone that said that all IP lookups against the
SpamCop blocklist resulted in blocks during this time. Did anyone else have the
same observation? I'm trying to figure out if this person has a bad blocklist
lookup implementation (saying an IP is in the list, as opposed to returning an
error, when the blocklist DNS is unavailable), or if it was something larger.

./don