Hi Mailop group, I hope everyone is well.  I was wondering if others are seeing
much higher mail queues to @yahoo and @aol then normal that started late
yesterday but got progressively worse this morning?  I wasn’t seeing any TSS
errors or backoffs, just very, very slow delivery.  After a while I saw a few
timeout errors but not a lot of them.  I know that sometimes VMG makes changes
that can cause this but I haven’t seen it this slow in quite some time.  I was
wondering if maybe it could be weather related with ice and snow across the US?
 Any others seeing similar issues over the last 12-18 hours or so?  Any insight
would be super helpful.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael E. Weisel