On 2/19/2021 10:43 PM, John Levine via mailop wrote:
Once again, people sending you an abuse report are doing you a favor.
In my experience, If you can't figure out how to deal with
attachments, I doubt you can manage your network.

I have lost track of which provider we are discussing BUT I wanted to say that I agree with this very much.  I will use WHATEVER is reported to try and improve things.  The feedback loop is a key reason why the research I lead is so effective in the world and the time each person takes to send us that feedback is very appreciated!

And there are many definitions of "good" hosting, but PCCC.com provides cpanel hosting on secured, hardened, managed servers and includes RaptorEmailSecurity.com on top as a white-glove boutique hosting firm.  Happy to discuss with anyone interested.

Regards,
KAM