Hello Ignacio,

> From your experience, how long may it take to MS to allow communications
> from those IPs? Is there anything else we can do to to help solve this
> situation?
You can verify your new IP addresses are not listed in blacklists (which
can be probable because OVH IP addresses are not known, to be
fair). Ensure you are not in an IP block containing spammers. And at
least you can contact the Hotmail ISP support.

> I know OVH's not a favorite among pros, but for me, their dedicated
> servers work well and aren't very expensive.  Can anybody recommend a
> somewhat similar solution with a better IP segments reputation?
I use Vultr which has clean IP addresses.

Regards,

--
Bryan Frimin
https://www.frimin.fr