.us domains are required to have an open WHOIS.... this is what I found -
looks like a typical indian spam operation:

Registrant Name: Anand Mathur
Registrant Organization: AMP
Registrant Street: Rohini Complex,Shakarpur Khas,New Delhi.
Registrant Street:
Registrant Street:
Registrant City: New Delhi
Registrant State/Province: Delhi
Registrant Postal Code: 110092
Registrant Country: IN
Registrant Phone: +91.8109712781
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: anandmathur1...@gmail.com

*Faisal Misle*
Customer Success Engineer | Red Sift

On Sat, Apr 3, 2021 at 4:27 AM Benoît Panizzon via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
wrote:

>   Authentication: Pass (Green) | Contents: Pass (Green) | Trust: Pass
> (Green)
>   Learn more: https://uk.sift.red/HD4jX2kR/UXNGNoObC | Report:
> https://uk.sift.red/BFoxTnSl/z82NyqZ5w
> * This message was sent as plain text * Message scanned by OnINBOX from
> Red Sift *
>

> Hi List
>
> Constant spam observed since about February. Their website does not
> provide any contact or privacy information (stating: coming soon).
>
> Hosted @ OVH Germany.
>
> http://multirbl.valli.org/lookup/54.38.218.61.html hints to that
> problem.
>
> Does anyone perhaps has a contact to them to make them aware of the
> issue?
>
> --
> Mit freundlichen Grüssen
>
> -Benoît Panizzon- @ HomeOffice und normal erreichbar
> --
> I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden

Red Sift is the power behind OnDMARC and OnINBOX.

You can find us at 21A
Noel Street, 4th Floor, London, W1F 8GR.

Red Sift is a limited company
registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 09240956. Registered
office: Kemp House, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.