On 2021-08-05 21:51, Brielle via mailop wrote:

Looks like some of the topics of the spam is starting to gravitate towards current events...

ESP to spamming customer: "improve the quality of your mailings, stop sending people mail they don't want or we will have to ask you again to stop, repeatedly - btw your invoice is due"

spamming customer: goes through queue, deletes old spam mailings. Sends new spam dealing with current events, considers it "relevant" and therefore desirable. Sees nothing wrong with this.

The Internet: still doesn't block ESP

Users: Maybe I should buy one of those Vietnamese coronavirus masks - some die of coronavirus

Mail admins: FML

E-mail as a whole: In the ICU

Enjoy your summer everyone!
--GM