Blacklists tend to target a whole /64 at once for IPv6 and this is standard behavior. I just looked at my two Linode VMs and both have one IPv6 from the same /64. It's possible that Linode is assigning a /64 per customer and that no one else is in the same /64 as you. This is a reasonable expectation, and while arguing over v6 implementation will probably continue for the rest of my lifetime, this is an expected standard. Here's a little fun thing people like to use as a quick reference on that note: https://slash64.net/

This would suggest that Spamhaus is not blocking all of Linode's IPv6, but instead just you, a single customer with a single /64. This would be for the reasons that they note, and would need to be resolved prior to requesting delisting. If you're certain that the listing has nothing to do with you, then you'll want to ask Linode support if there could be anyone else on that /64. If they say yes, stop sending mail over IPv6 from Linode right away, because blacklists will target a /64 at once and Linode's implementation will be proven at that moment to be bad. I don't think that'll be the case though.

On 2021-11-25 05:15, Mary via mailop wrote:
I first noticed that all outgoing emails that are using IPv6
addresses, are being rejected by anyone using zen.spamhaus.org

I then tried a bunch of my addresses and they all tested as listed in
https://check.spamhaus.org/

Please see attached screenshot.

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 12:52:18 +0200 Atro Tossavainen via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 12:33:54PM +0200, Mary via mailop wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I noticed today that spamhaus.org is blocking large net blocks of IPv6
(2a01:7e01) owned by Linode. Pretty much all my clients hosted at Linode are being
blocked en mass (for IPv6 only).

https://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/listings/linode.com contains nothing on
IPv6. What exactly are you seeing?

> Is there a way to inform spamhaus about this rather aggressive blocking and
get things sorted?

> Thank you.

Atro Tossavainen, Chairman of the Board
Infinite Mho Oy, Helsinki, Finland