On 11/25/21 12:18 PM, Jay Hennigan via mailop wrote:

It's not a Spamhaus problem. Linode is beyond stupid. Linode has over four billion /64s. The rest of the Internet treats a /64 as a single user or subnet. Linode should be allocating each customer subnet a /64 as a minimum.

If you're a Linode customer, demand a /64. Point them here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc7421

There's some questionable info on this thread. Linode uses SLAAC to assign a single IPv6 to each linode, but gives out /64 blocks on request
https://www.linode.com/docs/guides/linux-static-ip-configuration/

They recommended to me to use a /64 address and not the SLAAC address for my servers, including the mail server. No charge.

You don't have to demand, just submit a support ticket as the docs say.

I ran into this problem a couple of years ago, switching to the /64 block resolved it. It wasn't a huge deal.

John