Hi Mary,

On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 11:25:06AM +0200, Mary via mailop wrote:
> Would it be possible for the two sides (blocklists and a
> cloud/hosting providers) to come together and have some kind of
> automated notification?

As a tiny hosting provider we already receive notifications from
SpamCop and Spamhaus and we act upon them so we don't get our IPs listed in
blocklists, or to get quickly de-listed when the problem customer has
been dealt with.

What you are missing here is that [the executive tier of] most large
hosting providers don't care until they are made to care, which
isn't a great starting point for co-operation.

Cheers,
Andy