Hello all,

We've been noticing a trend where 'data brokers' with fake
americanized names in India buy domains and bundle sign up for Office
365 tenants through GoDaddy and start sending spam.

What is the best way to report those? I've reported the tenant to
Microsoft and the domain to GoDaddy, but they don't seem to be taking
any action as the same domain/tenant emails me a week, and two later.
The domains are usually fresh, registered within the past 1-6 months.

Any contacts at either companies that can take a look? I can provide a
few examples.

Thank you!
Faisal

--

Red Sift is the power behind OnDMARC and OnINBOX.

You can find us at 21A
Noel Street, 4th Floor, London, W1F 8GR.

Red Sift is a limited company
registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 09240956. Registered
office: Kemp House, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.