On 2021-12-28 17:55, Nicolas JEAN via mailop wrote:
My conclusion is that today, there's no technical way to forward client IPs from roundcube to dovecot/postfix.

Doesn't the XFORWARD feature work for postfix? I thought that's how amavis for example talks to postfix. Usually via a dedicated master.cf entry.

http://www.postfix.org/XFORWARD_README.html

I would expect an additional issue to be that if one uses an imap proxy, the connections can't be "chunked" for all users, as you would need to re-auth everytime. So you may get reduced benefit from your proxy.

Best regards,
GM