That sounds very strange for sure. I’ve not heard anything from others about
problematic CSS listings (and the 9am thing is weird). Are they accompanied by
DBL listings or are they just the sending IPs? The standard with CSS-style
listings is there is a problem with your address collection process that’s
causing it - you’re sending mail in sufficient volume to addresses feeding data
to spamhaus that cause the CSS detectors to fire.

Got an IP or two you’re willing to share (offlist even). Happy to take a look
at things and see if there is something that leaps out and I can be helpful.

laura

> On 14 Mar 2022, at 21:24, admin admin via mailop <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Are there any other postmaster experiencing a spike in CSS listings lately? I
> had some IPs get listed on the CSS yesterday, and I have some other friends
> experiencing the same issue this morning at around 9am.
>
> Curious if anyone has any insight regarding this matter.

The Delivery Experts

Laura Atkins
Word to the Wise
la...@wordtothewise.com