> On 15 Apr 2022, at 15:24, Al Iverson via mailop <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Apr 15, 2022 at 7:41 AM Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop
> <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:

>>> That is false.
>>
>> I can believe your claim that "that is false" if you can give me a WORKING
>> advice of what can I do to make my e-mails get to the Google's inbox. Other
>> than "change your ISP" or "change your domain", as this is NOT A SOLUTION,
>> as I already stated.
>
> Okay.
>
> Cheers,
> Al Iverson
> PS- I already troubleshoot this stuff all day for pay, and then
> already help kind people on the side for free, so then also helping
> somebody who's already half grumpy about it to try to win an argument
> that they don't want me to win, anyway, doesn't really give me a whole
> heck of a lot of joy.
> PPS- Don't send to Gmail over IPv6.

He’s also been told, repeatedly, to stop using a free service that doesn’t
police its users for email. Google doesn’t like services that let folks abuse
them and don’t do anything about it. They’re also blocking mail with bit ly
links in them, too.

All of the complaints I’ve seen about google track back to: the person was
either actively sending spam (possibly unknowingly, but that doesn’t exactly
reflect well on the sender) or they’re using a free service that is regularly
used to send spam and they refuse to actually move to a service that doesn’t
allow abuse.

No one is forced to use google as a recipient mail server and everyone who is
using it made a choice to do so - either by moving their domain there or
actively signing up for a gmail.com <http://gmail.com/> address.

Recipients have agency here and can move elsewhere for mail. The fact that they
don’t tells me that google understands their userbase really well and does what
they need to do to keep them happy.

laura

--
The Delivery Experts