Dňa 19. apríla 2022 13:54:30 UTC používateľ "Lichtinger, Bernhard via mailop"
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:

>It looks like Gmail imposes a DMARC policy of reject for every sender domain
>ignoring the actual DNS entries for DMARC or their absence.

In other words, gmail know better what is better for me (my domains/mails)  as
I?

Interesting... Gmail can shutdown their MTAs, this will 100 % solve their SPAM
problem
-- no one gmail user will receive SPAM anymore, and will solve the SPAM problem
for others too (at least partially).

BTW, if someone is trying to solve your problems, not alvays want to help you...

Slavko