On 4/19/22 1:46 PM, Atro Tossavainen via mailop wrote:

They're definitely the biggest ESP in our spamtraps, have been
for more than a year solid.

Yep. As most probably remember, someone from SendGrid came on the list for a while, made some noises about cleaning things up, and then disappeared.

SendGrid is still a cesspit of forged mail, phishing, and B2B "harvested from LinkedIn" spam. Spam complaints result in listwashing at best. They clearly don't care, because some very basic rules would eliminate quite a bit of it (like rate-limiting and spot-checking new customers who send from addresses at domain names registered within the last 24 hours, such as "indeed-verify.com").

I'm sure someone else from SendGrid will be back on here within a year or so claiming they've just been hired to clean things up, make a few more noises for a month, and disappear again.

--
Robert L Mathews