I'd like to encourage other mail providers to begin holding Mailjet accountable for the spam they send. Today, in reaction to receiving 1 abuse complaint per spam email sent from their platform, they finally had enough of hearing about it:

Reported error: 550 5.1.10 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipientNotFound; Recipient cont...@mailjet.com not found by SMTP address lookup
DSN generated by:       DB9PR09MB5162.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com

That's right. Mailjet no longer accepts abuse complaints. They do accept customers who send unsolicited marketing email, and they do not take action against them. If you are also continually receiving spam from Mailjet and would like to discuss how we might collectively punish their behavior in the marketplace, I would love to hear from you.

Kind Regards,
Jarland Donnell
MXroute Admin