From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> On Behalf Of Patrick Ben Koetter via
mailop
Sent: Tuesday, 14 June 2022 11:41
To: mailop@mailop.org
Subject: Re: [mailop] Paper on email delivery/standards adoption

Typo in line 4 SMPT -> SMTP

Am 13.06.22 um 21:21 schrieb Tobias Fiebig via mailop:

Heho,
Quiet some time ago i asked the list for some help in an ongoing email
measurement study; The paper is now finally out and accepted.

An open-access preprint can be found here:
https://pure.mpg.de/rest/items/item_3384330_2/component/file_3388008/content

I guess the most interesting result on this list is that the 'Email Camel'
(after the DNS Camel) is more complex than... well, DNS.

Anyway, figured it might be interesting for some on the list.

With best regards,
Tobias

[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München