NOTE: I got one of these probes as well about 2  weeks and flagged it to watch. Thanks for posting about it. -KAM

On 6/25/2022 11:54 AM, L. Mark Stone via mailop wrote:
RAPTOR REMARK: Alert! Please be careful! This email is from an EXTERNAL sender.
Be aware of impersonation and credential theft.

I'm a Dmarcian customer.  FWIW, emails from their domain I have received are
all routed from Google/Gmail servers and IPs.  None of the tests they offer
available to the public and to subscribers involve sending email to my
knowledge.

To be fair, rua/ruf email addresses for my domains point to Dmarcian (I like
their reporting dashboard and feel it is good value for money), so I can't
comment on any email flows related to reporting.

Suggest contacting Dmarcian to confirm that they do/do not use Sendgrid if the
headers look like the email originated with Google, but otherwise I would
suspect it's just more Sendgrid cruft.

Hope that helps,
Mark
L. Mark Stone, Founder
North America's Leading Zimbra VAR/BSP/Training Partner
For Companies With Mission-Critical Email Needs