On 7/8/2022 11:23 AM, Russell Clemings via mailop wrote:
We use spamhaus zen, spamcop, and barracuda , along with spamassassin, but some still gets through.

Russell and others,

re: Spam getting through.  We've been publishing the KAM ruleset now for Apache SpamAssassin for going on 18 years and no charge. Take a look at https://mcgrail.com/template/kam.cf_channel and try it out.  It will likely increase the efficiency and the efficacy of your installation.

We also turned off our RBL in the ruleset because a major provider launched it on a few bazillion boxes and basically DDoSed us.  However, thanks to donated resources from Linode we are getting ready to open it back up again if you want to try our PCCC Wild RBL as well.  Also, no charge.  Just send me an email if you are interested.

Regards,

KAM