----------
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 17:10:48 +0000
From: "Robocash Vietnam" <no-re...@zoom.us>
To: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Valid SPF and DKIM signature.

Body has a Zoom Meeting link.

You guys ever going to do something about this?

On 1/8/22 8:44 PM, Brie wrote:
Hi Sendgrid and Zoom,

We've been over this before, multiple times...  But alas, it looks like that you neither of you seem to care a single bit about your services being used to send spams that can't be unsubscribed from.

Yep, I know you, Sendgrid, told me that you'd be working on it with Zoom.  And, as expected, nothing ever happened and they still keep coming.

Should I just give up hoping that anything will ever be done about it and blacklist Sendgrid and Zoom?

Because, lets be honest here, based on what others are reporting, it looks like that I'd have an easier time trying to broker world peace AND cure cancer than it would be to get you guys to deal with abuse from your network.

Yep.  This message is written in anger, and I'll probably be accused of being unprofessional.

But, frankly, if you (Sendgrid) or them (Zoom) ain't going to do jack shit, then don't fucking tell me you are "working on it".

</rant>

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org