There is a definite bias in American political e-mail, but it has nothing to do with actual
politics.

Blue e-mail tends to follow best sending practices, mostly uses good carriers, etc.  (I said mostly)

Red e-mail tends to not follow best practices, use the cheapest and less reputable carriers, and
have tons of "cross-platform" unsolicited messages.

We've all seen it.  I am surprised they haven't also named the large AVAS companies that do the
filtering for the smaller companies as well.