On 4 Aug 2022 15:29:52 -0400, John Levine via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
wrote:

>If my logs are at all typical, there are no large entities still using
>TLS 1.0. I see a lot of spambots, some compromised VPS at the usual
>suspects like OVH, one well-known IETFer who knows that he needs to
>update his mail server, and Team Cymru who should be embarassed.

Of the 1208 SMTP sessions using TLS during the past seven days, 35 were 1.0.
Of that, 10 were from an email list about an open-source product, 8 were the
mail client I am using at this moment (Forté Agent).  The others appear to be
spambots.

mdr
--
  Human beings are perhaps never more frightening than when they are
  convinced beyond doubt that they are right.