From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> On Behalf Of Eric Tykwinski via mailop
Sent: Tuesday, 9 August 2022 20:24
To: mailop@mailop.org
Subject: Re: [mailop] Debugging MTA-STS sending

Tobias,

No starttls definitely works for me at least:  MailCow with
postfix-mta-sts-resolver.

This is the mail system at host mail.virtcolo.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one
or more recipients. It's attached below.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text
from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<measurem...@mail-mtasts-n-plain.measurement.email-security-scans.org>: TLS is
    required, but was not offered by host
    plaintext.measurement.email-security-scans.org[195.191.197.83]

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.
P: 610-429-8300