Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 18:50:46 +0200
From: Peter Nicolai Mathias Hansteen <pe...@bsdly.net>
To: ab...@yahoo.com
Subject: New samples of spam sent by your customers
New messages have been added to the archive at
https://www.bsdly.net/~peter/yahoo-abuse/

The messages are saved in that directory as
YYYYMMDD_user@origin.tld_u...@target.tld.txt, please check the collection for
further data.

Please check this URL regularly; it is likely that further updates will occur
in-between these alert messages.

Yours,
Peter N. M. Hansteen

—