On 11/2/22 3:26 AM, Alessandro Vesely via mailop wrote:
By comparison, DNSWL.org seems to be more widespread, as it is often queried by commonly used tools like SpamAssassin and Rspamd. Registration is automated and free[†].

I agree that DNSWL is also a good resource.

However, I also believe in multiple signals being a better thing. After all, I think many people check multiple RBLs and use them each as negative signals. So why not use the same methodology for positive signals too?

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die