On 02/06/2023 04:14 PM, Jarland Donnell via mailop wrote:
> Take this:
>
> v=spf1 a mx ip4:74.208.4.194 ~all
>
> Change it to this:
>
> v=spf1 include:_spf.perfora.net include:_spf.kundenserver.de ~all
>
> Done :)
>
> On 2023-02-05 18:13, H via mailop wrote:
>> I have a domain with multiple email addresses hosted by Ionos. I have found
>> that outgoing emails can come from a range of Ionos email IPs.
>>
>> I have created a TXT record for my domain containing one IP4 address but
>> outgoing emails seem to be sent from different IP4 addresses. As an example
>> I now have:
>>
>> v=spf1 a mx ip4:74.208.4.194 ~all
>>
>> I know I can add at least one more ip4 address using the same format but I
>> am not sure exactly what the Ionos email ip range might be so:
>>
>> - Is there a way of saying eg. ip4:72.20.8.*
>>
>> - Or should I delete the ip4 component and instead add:
>>
>> include:mydomain.tld (corrected of course)
>>
>> Suggestions appreciated!
>>
>> Thanks.

Thank you for all suggestions. My Ionos mail server is located in the US so I
entered the following SPF record:

"v=spf1 include:_spf-us.ionos.com ~all"

It now passes the SPF check mail-tester.com, next challenge will be to get DKIM
configured which apparently is required before creating the DMARC record.