Correct, DMARC at none will only send XML reports that tell you if a message
had an aligned SPF/DKIM and if it authenticated properly. It will also show you
if anyone else is sending as your domain that you weren't aware of.

I highly recommend using a tool like Postmark's free DMARC reporting (or
something like what my employer, Red Sift offers, if you need more visibility).

Best,
Faisal