Patrick Ben Koetter via mailop skrev den 2023-02-17 17:07:
Greetings,

I'm about to setup a new mailing list server. It will use Mailman 3, which is able to add ARC signatures to incoming messages. The lists will also rewrite
the From:-header and to match the lists name and domain. I'm unsure if
outbound messages should also be DKIM signed or does it suffice to add ARC
signatures?

why not add ARC to amavisd new first ?

like DKIM already is, i ask since this can help not rejecting maillists, where the maillists breaks dkim before ARC sign :/

mailman should only ARC-seal and ARC-sign before breaking DKIM, but avoid breakin DKIM please

workaround for breaking DKIM is simply silly

note i talk about spamassassin now ? :)

outbound should not be dkim signed in mailman, dont do this