A good idea when you get this type of response, just include the full
headersand not the actual body of message.A competent abuse department should
be able to fish out a verbatim copy of the message being reported in their
logging systems using the headers alone.
-------- Originalmeddelande --------Från: Hans-Martin Mosner via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> Datum: 2023-03-22  09:47  (GMT+01:00) Till: mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> Ämne: [mailop] Sendgrid abuse forwarding to Google - not
one of your brightest ideas
    I tried to report a phishing spam to Sendgrid, and look what I
      got:
<ab...@sendgrid.com>
    (reason: 552-5.7.0 This message was blocked because its content presents a
potential)

... while talking to aspmx.l.google.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 552-5.7.0 This message was blocked because its content presents a potential
<<< 552-5.7.0 security issue. Please visit
<<< 552-5.7.0  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BlockedMessage to review our
<<< 552 5.7.0 message content and attachment content guidelines.
t7-20020a025407000000b0038a27d5a3b9si13875032jaa.5 - gsmtp
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

    Well doh, abuse reports tend to include the messages being
      reported, and those messages tend to contain bad content.
      Forwarding your abuse mail to a google mailbox isn't really a good
      idea...
    Cheers,
      Hans-Martin