> On Apr 15, 2023, at 4:12 PM, Mark Dale via mailop <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
>
> Did you make any headway this issue? We've been having the same issues since
> April 6.
>
> Regards,
> Mark
>
> On 2023-04-13 15:25, Fernando MM via mailop wrote:
>> Hi,
>> On Apr 06 we detected that 28 IPs were blocked in Outlook.com, all with the
>> following error:
>>    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [185.103.9.41] weren't sent.
>> Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is
>> on our block list (S3150).

Question for each of you: Who is your service provider - i.e. from whom did you
get the IP addresses?

Anne

--
Anne P. Mitchell,
Email Law & Policy Attorney at Law
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal email marketing law)
Author: The Email Deliverability Handbook
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange
Dean Emeritus, Cyberlaw & Cybersecurity, Lincoln Law School
Prof. Emeritus, Lincoln Law School
Chair Emeritus, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Counsel Emeritus, eMail Abuse Prevention System (MAPS)