Yeah.. always take stats with a grain of salt..

Besides, we know that spammers adopt these things faster than real companies.. hehehe..

But the ones that don't have it (fcRdns) are often the emails that people scream the most about missing.

oaky, going back to looking at the threat research stuff.. I have been amiss with sending my state of the union reports the last couple of weeks.

On 2023-05-09 12:18, Tobias Fiebig via mailop wrote:
Heho,

hm, not sure. Looking at the 'email-security-scans.org' data, fcrdns is
at ~95.5% of senders. For comparison:

DKIM: ~55.2%
SPF & Valid: ~91.0%
TLS: ~96.0%
Greylisting (attempting to resend): ~97.4%
IPv4: ~97.9%
IPv6 (sending): 56.2%
IPv6 (sending+auth DNS+rec DNS): ~35.7%

So even though that sample is a bit biased, i'd say that fcrDNS is more
'lived practice' than SPF. ;-)

With best regards,
Tobias