On 2023-05-22 at 12:01:52 UTC-0400 (Mon, 22 May 2023 11:01:52 -0500)
Jarland Donnell via mailop <jarl...@mxroute.com>
is rumored to have said:

I have not personally run into anyone using L3 or L2 in my experiences thus far. Their L1 list is what most, if anyone, would be subscribing to I would think. Their L1 list is actually really, really good.

Do you have any hard numbers on this? E.g. on marginal improvement it provides?

My checking of it is very limited, as I only check what makes it to my eyeballs, which is not influenced by UCEPROTECT. So when I check an IP, it's because multiple more trustworthy DNSBLs, SpamAssassin, and my own bespoke tactics have failed to identify spam. I see almost no matches.