To update this thread, the same problem with https://olcsupport.office.com/
continues, been a few weeks now.

If anyone knows of an alternate way to reach microsoft since that form
is no longer usable, please share.

   Thanks for your patience, we are currently experiencing technical
   difficulties and our engineers are working to resolve the issue at
   the earliest.

   Thanks again,

   Outlook.com Deliverability Support

   Your service request number is 7025300379 if you need it.

On Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 03:15:27PM +0000, Allen Kevorkov via mailop wrote:

> It appears multiple senders are experiencing this. Resubmitting the
> ticket for the same IP resulted in the same response. Replying to
> this message is ignored. Other tickets / IPs are handled
> 'properly'. This seems to be isolated to particular IPs, which are
> no different in quality / volume compared to others, which are
> responded to as expected.
>
> Microsoft: sample ticket numbers: 7024382881, 7024452394.
>

>     On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 02:18:05 PM EDT, Jyri J. Virkki via
> mailop <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
>

> A couple times every year Microsoft (at least for hotmail and msn
> recipients) keeps re-adding my IP to their blocklist for no reason.
>
> Normally this has been relatively painless, I have used the form at
>
> https://olcsupport.office.com/
>
> to report the problem and it always gets fixed within a day so no
> biggie.
>
> Last week and into this week the above form seems to have stopped
> working. I can submit the info, but I quickly get an autoresponder
> email back saying they are experiencing technical difficulties (see
> text quoted below). This has been going for two weeks now so does not
> appear to be a temporary glitch.
>
> Anyone know of an alternate way to report the problem or have any
> insight on whether this "technical difficulty" will be fixed?
>
> Thanks!
>
>  Thanks for your patience, we are currently experiencing technical
>  difficulties and our engineers are working to resolve the issue at the
>  earliest.
>
>  Thanks again,
>
>  Outlook.com Deliverability Support
>
>  Your service request number is 7024633717 if you need it.
>

> --
> Jyri J. Virkki - Santa Cruz, CA
>

> --

Jyri J. Virkki - Santa Cruz, CA