Hi, Giovanni,

The problem is the domain you’re sending to is using an open resolver, not that
your sending IP is on spamhaus. That is explained in the link that was returned
in the message. You need to contact the recipients and tell them they need to
get their admins to fix it. At this point, though, those systems have not been
receiving mail for months so it’s unlikely they’re in active use.

If you’re being blocked at Yahoo that’s a different issue, but you’d need to
share the Yahoo rejection message before we can help with that.

laura

> On 17 Oct 2023, at 10:05, Giovanni Bechis via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> yesterday some email have been blocked by SpamHaus and Yahoo (which might
> query SpamHaus as well).
> Error message are:
> 503-Rejected because 38.124.232.237 is in a black list at zen.spamhaus.org
> 503-Error: open resolver; https://www.spamhaus.org/returnc/pub/172.69.169.15
>
> Checking the mentioned ip addresses on https://check.spamhaus.org, all ip
> addresses are clean.
> Does SpamHaus had known issues yesterday ?
>
> Regards
>  Giovanni

The Delivery Expert

Laura Atkins